Team of 4 plumbers needed for one of the biggest hospital construction projects in Denmark
NH Bemanding in Denmark is establishing a team of 4 professional industrial plumbers to work on a large hospital in Odense, Denmark.
The immediate agreement is a project of 3-4 months, but if all goes well, then this will be extended – the project will last several years. This site is one of Denmark’s largest and exceeds 800,000 m2 with a floor area of 296,000 m2.
This team will be a part of building up all plumbing installations for the hospital.
· Plumber skills with a diploma and/or proven experience.
· Able to read drawings.
· Experience with scissor lifts and able to work in heights.
· Understand and speak English.
· If you do not have a diploma, you need to document job experience.
· Salary per hour for qualified plumber is 230 DKK gross (31 euro per hour).
· Example of monthly salary in Euro: 230 DKK per hour. Work hours are 37 hours per week x 31 euro per hour x 4,2 weeks = 4817 euro. After tax it will be about 3300 euro. This is an average calculation, as you can have a higher hourly salary and bigger tax deductions.
· We will assist you in finding appropriate accommodation near the site.
· This job is 37 hours per week and vacations follow the standard Danish work vacations. (5 weeks per year.) – No rotation.
· Tools and work clothes are provided for free.
· On top of the hourly pay, you will also receive holiday money, pension and other benefits per the employment law in Denmark.
We offer good working conditions, following all local and international regulations, this both regarding working conditions, pay (pay every 14 days), holiday pay, medical coverage etc.
When you choose to work with NH Bemanding, you will get a trustworthy partner with a wide range of jobs with good working conditions, and you will become part of our large network, which gives you more and better opportunities continuously.
We are always in close dialogue with our people and therefore stay connected to both customers and our employees to ensure you have the best possible conditions at the many different workplaces all over the country.
Startup: Beginning of October 2022.
Send your CV by using the form just below, where it says: “I am interested in this job”.