Plumbers wanted for new build/renovation projects
Plumbers wanted for projects in Copenhagen area. There is an opportunity to work on a project with new build apartments in Hvidovre, or a renovation project with establishment of heating pipes and radiators at a hotel in Copenhagen.
Duration: 3 months or longer.
• Plumber skills with a diploma and experience
• Able to read drawings
• Understand and speak English
• If you do not have a diploma, you need to document your job experience
• Work experience in Denmark is preferable, but not required
What we are looking for:
• You are good at working independently and think in solutions.
• Being punctual is very important for us – so it must be in order.
• Delivering quality work and being responsible.
• Willing to have a varied working day.
• Working well under pressure and when things are getting tough.
• The hourly pay is based on your qualifications (between 210-240 DKK (28-32 EUR/hour).
• Tools and work clothes are provided for free.
• On top of your hourly pay, you will also receive holiday money, pension and other benefits.
• You get your salary on time and you have equal conditions as others on the site.
• Possibility for more jobs afterwards.
Are you interested?
If you are interested in the job, submit your CV on the form or send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call Jørgen on +4592444535. (Please send your CV first.)
If this job is not for you, you can look at our other available jobs.
If you want to be informed about our other jobs, follow us on Facebook to be the first, who is notified, when we have new jobs.
We look forward to your application.