About the Job:
You wil be building cooler rooms in office and industry construction. You will be working independently from drawings with a partner, and have assignments to install cooling aggregates and cooler pipes.
- You must have the certificate F for gas in cooling
- As industry technician you must have ammonium certificate and welding certificate.
- As applicant you are trained as a cooler technician with diploma, or have a fair deal of experience.
- You can work independently in the job and work from drawings.
- You have the ability to co-work with your colleagues
It is possible to get a rotation on 3 weeks of work and 1 week of home time or 6/2. Free accommodation is provided for the job, tools work clothes and the likes.
A flight ticket will be paid from tromso to Oslo and rotational tickets. There is possibility for overtime and a good pay.
As soon as possible.
Send a CV, certificates and references if possible via this form. For questions you’re welcome to call Jacob Dalby on +45 92 44 45 38
We are looking forward for you application.