5 certified electricians experienced in fire systems and metal containment in Taastrup, DK
Join a team of professional and experienced electricians setting up the fire alarm system for a brand-new data center
In Taastrup (Greater Copenhagen) a brand-new data center is being built, for one of the world’s leading IT companies.
Sophisticated fire protection and safety systems are being installed, including VESDA/ASD and PAVA.
Electricians are needed with specific experience in fire systems installation and metal containment.
You will work both in a team and independently, so you need to be self-sufficient.
Tasks will include installation of VESDA pipes, PAVA, fire alarm cables, and galvanised steel pipes for metal containment. You must be skilled in bending these pipes.
You will be responsible for consistently achieving high quality and compliant fire system installations for the duration of the project.
If you show this competence, there will be the potential for long-term work on this and future projects for the same client.
- Trained and experienced electrician
- Some specific experience in fire systems installation and metal containment in data centres or similar facilities
- Certificates in fire systems installation will be an advantage
- IPAF 3a and 3b training is required, as you will be using MEWPs
- You need to be skilled, reliable, responsible, and self-sufficient
- Prior construction site safety training (from any country) will be an advantage, but can also be arranged for you
- You should be able to speak English as our client is international
NOTE: You will be asked to provide the name and contact details of your previous employer or foreman (for fire system and metal containment work).
- Hourly wage: Approx 220 – 230 DKK (negotiable based on experience)
- In addition to the hourly wage you will receive holiday pay, pension, and other benefits in accordance with Danish employment law
- Start date: Monday, 23 October 2023 or as soon as possible
- Project duration: Until 15 December 2023 (with possibility of extension)
- Working hours: Approx. 46 hours per week within the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM with 30 & 15 min breaks
Send your application and CV to email@example.com or call Vana on +45 28 11 71 65 or Ryan on +45 92 44 45 35.
We are looking forward for your application.