2 blacksmiths for a steel fabrication workshop in Havdrup
We are a temp agency with 20 years of experience providing reliable workers to the construction industry in Denmark, Norway and Sweden.
About the job:
In Havdrup (approx. 40kms south of Copenhagen) an established construction steel fabrication company requires two additional blacksmiths.
You will be involved in the fabrication of small steel components for use in the construction of homes.
These may include beams, columns, staircases, among other things.
You will start with fabrication in the workshop and will sometimes assist with erection/assembly on site.
You will often produce one-off custom components, so it is important that you are willing and able to work independently.
NOTE: There is the possibility of permanent employment if the collaboration is good between all parties.
- Qualified blacksmith.
- MIG-MAG welding training/experience required. TIG welding training/experience is an advantage.
- The right mindset is more important than the length of your experience.
- You need to be skilled, reliable, responsible, and self-sufficient.
- Language skills: English is a minimum requirement. Danish is an advantage.
- Driving licence is preferred.
NOTE: You will be asked to provide the name and contact details of your previous employer or foreman.
- Start Date: Monday, 2nd October 2023, or as soon as possible
- Project Duration: Indefinite. Could become a permanent position.
- Hourly Wage: Approx 200 DKK per hour (negotiable based on experience)
- In addition to the hourly wage, you will receive holiday pay, pension, and other benefits in accordance with Danish employment law
- Working Hours: 37 hours per week:
- Monday – Thursday: 7.5 hours
- Friday: 7 hours
A 4-day week with higher hours per day is possible if you are travelling from a neighbouring island.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Vana on 28117165
We are looking forward for your application.